|Project:||V.H.I. Call Centre|
|Client:||Voluntary Health Insurance|
Design of Building Services for the Voluntary Health Board (V.H.I.) Call Centre in Kilkenny.
The project was broken into two stages;
Stage I is a new extension to the existing Call Centre Building and also construction of a new Catering Facility.
Stage II consists of refurbishment and upgrade of the existing Building.
On completion, the overall floor area of the new and refurbished Call Centre is 7,600m².
Key design elements include;
- New CAT 6 data installation
- New energy efficient lighting scheme incorporating day light harvesting
- New fire alarm installation
- New emergency lighting installation
- New Intruder Alarm installation, Access Control & CCTV installation
- Fibre links & integration of services with existing building including air conditioning & fresh air system.