|Client:||Drogheda Borough Council|
New 25 meter swimming pool and leisure facilities including kids pool, state of the art spa, steam room and sauna facilities with gymnasium and studio facilities.
Key design elements comprised of:-
- Fun childrens water features
- Group changing and family changing rooms in a communal cahanging village
- Combined UV and Ozone Water treatment to provide excellent water quality and resistance to extended range of potential bacteria water quality
- Highly efficient heat recovery ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Integrated building management and pool call systems
- Hepalon lined steel filters to provide a sustainable and long lasting installation that can be refurbished in situ
- Fully underground ventilation plenum that integrates the ventilation pathway with access to balance tanks and water feature pumps for convenient maintenance with an out-of-sight and cost effective ventilation solution
- High efficiency lighting installation, sympathetic with the glulam and steel structural elements of the building