|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
This residential project includes the construction of 14 no. new residential apartment blocks and Mosque Building for an educational campus in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The apartment blocks consist of 4 storey buildings (area of approx 7,200m²), 6 storey buildings (area of approx 11,000m²), 8 storey buildings(area of approx 14,500m²) and 10 storey buildings(area of approx 18,000m²).
There is also an underground car park for the entire complex (area of approx 45,500m²).
Key design elements comprise of:-
- HVAC & R design
- Water Services design including Grey water services installation
- Soils & Waste design
- Sprinkler services design
- Renewable technologies including solar panel design, Photovoltaic Design, Grey Water Design
- Lighting & Emergency lighting design
- Fire Alarm services design
- General Power & Communication services design
- Intruder alarm & CCTV design
- Lift services
- Lightning Protection design
- All mechanical and electrical site service design
- Underground Car Park design
- Flood Lighting design to football pitches, running track, tennis courts etc.