Noel Lawler Consulting Engineers have extensive experience of the compilation of reports for Clients and Insurers arising from a wide variety of mechanical and electrical incidents in buildings, both commercial and residential.
We have experience also in the project management and rapid reinstatement of mechanical and electrical systems following these incidents.
We carry out work nationwide and most of our work is obtained from referrals and repeat assignments with existing Clients.
Our engineers are all qualified and for technical incident reports we only use our most experienced and qualified staff.
In terms of service capabilities for the insurance industry we can offer the following:
- Inspections & reports at claim sites
- Project management of mechanical & electrical elements of claim sites to include:
- Initial site inspection & reinstatement scope determination
- Budget reinstatement costs
- Agreeing costs and project timeframe with Client
- Obtaining competitive tenders for reinstatement or negotiating costs based on industry rates
- Supervision & certification of completed works
- Site safety audits in relation to mechanical & electrical elements of sites to include:
- Thermographic surveying of site risk area’s
- General electrical safety commentary
- General mechanical safety (incl. lifts and escalators) commentary.
- Review of standby power supplies
- Review of site sprinkler systems
- Review of existing CCTV, fire & security alarm systems
- Review of building monitoring arrangements
- Smoke tests & simulations
- Expert witness representation in litigation proceeding