0-CTD-IE-007980.JPG
 
 

Kilkenny Design Centre is located in Kilkenny Castle Yard and dates back to 1780. The building offers tourists some beautiful sites, retail options and food from both Anocht Restaurant and the food hall where all food is homemade produce from local suppliers.
NLCE carried out a provision of mechanical and electrical services including lighting and ventilation upgrades in the retail areas. Other upgrades to other general areas within the building such as kitchen, toilets and external courtyard units were completed.